Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

And people wonder why some countries peoples hate Americans.

You bitch and moan about the burning of a flag, yet show no compassion towards a 12 year old girl who will most likely be traumatised by what she witnessed (her unarmed father, shot at close range after witnessing he mother shot in similar circumstances)?

It's unfortunate the girl had to witness it. It's no worse than what many children witness in conflict zones all over the world. It's not unique, let's not pretend it something out of the ordinary. She's no victim of the American's and tbh I don't see what people are aiming for by bestowing some sort of special victimhood on her, the only thing she is a victim of is being the daughter of a vile mass murderer.

12 years old? I'm surprised OBL didn't voluteer her for active service with his friends the Taliban:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13252786

And people wonder why some countries peoples hate Americans.

You bitch and moan about the burning of a flag, yet show no compassion towards a 12 year old girl who will most likely be traumatised by what she witnessed (her unarmed father, shot at close range after witnessing he mother shot in similar circumstances)?

traumatised! imagine living with bin liner! bed time stories 9/11, show an ankle stoned, I.T training, how to produce a head chopping off video? traumatised! what a muppet:roll:

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

Ths mods have shut down two threads on this theme already.yet you continue your hymn of hate unabated, despite a number of posts agreeing with the American operation. You're obsessed in your hate. It's time to shut up and get on with whatever your life is:rant:

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

Who cares the evil piece of crap is dead .They did what they had to and got a good result .

Pity they didn't have time to blow up the whole compound. It looked like a pigsty anyway.

The thing is, either way the US was doomed to be slated.

If they had bombed the complex it would be 'why didn't they go in and carry out a more precise operation, instead of risking the lives of his lovely family and surrounding civilians?'

I'm not American , I'm English :clap:

I know, you keep saying (though you know what I meant).

You have been assimilated.:D

what a muppet:roll:

Obviously you are.

Do you have proof the Bin Laden "read his daughter bedtime stories about 9/11".

Dolt!

Archived