Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

Why? After several lies they admitted killing an unarmed man in front of a child after shooting her mum in the leg.

If a cop in the US did that, even if the suspect was a mass murderer, he would be up in court.

lie

–noun

1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth

Okay, you made the claim, so prove 'they' were deliberately intending to deceive rather than muddled, or mistaken, or incompetent.

If a cop in the US shot Bin Liner, or any other leader of an organisation that had declared war on the US, and the US had in turn reciprocated, then I doubt he would be up in court.

That may be true but there would be an enquiry if it was a police killing.

Why not here instead of hailing the soldiers as heroes?

Yeah,they really should have asked him round for a quiet chat with tea and biccies.. :)..I thought Bin-laden had declared war on the west?Live by the sword,die by the sword..

A cop at the G20 slightly pushed a man and look at the outrage.

They blokes went in on a kill mission, guns blazing and it's fine.

haha the guy at the demo was an innocent passer-by. Are you saying that OBL was like him, rather than the dangerous mass murderer he indisputably was?

lie

–noun

1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth

Okay, you made the claim, so prove 'they' were deliberately intending to deceive rather than muddled, or mistaken, or incompetent.

If a cop in the US shot Bin Liner, or any other leader of an organisation that had declared war on the US, and the US had in turn reciprocated, then I doubt he would be up in court.

So a terrorist group attacking and killing Obama would be OK?

haha the guy at the demo was an innocent passer-by. Are you saying that OBL was like him, rather than the dangerous mass murderer he indisputably was?

Not at all but who decides who deserves a trial and who should be executed without a trial?

That may be true but there would be an enquiry if it was a police killing.

Why not here instead of hailing the soldiers as heroes?

The soldiers are heroes because they risked their lives on a mission.

I'm guessing that before the mission it was considered a serious threat that Bin Laden wouldn't allow himself to be captured, and as such he may have had a plan to kill himself and all the soldiers trying to capture him, so the decision was made before the mission that it would be too risky to attempt to capture Bin Laden.

Archived