Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

What the hell? His mama didn't teach him any manners? Manners are what kicks in automatically when someone irks you, you find them loathesome, crazy, stupid, or just downright distasteful. It's what prevents you from speaking your mind (in public, anyway) and making you look like a five year old with zero self control. :help:

The saddest part is that he has the flag of England as his avatar. He's about as representative of England as I'm the emperor of Outer Mongolia

Upinwath posted

Originally Posted by upinwath

It was made up by some forum pillock and spewed out as a quote by other idiots.

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658594.0.html

It seems to have been bouncing around idiot's forum posts for a while.

To which Sierra;7611899 replied

What is wrong with you? WHY must you insult others and call people names like a kid on the playground? :(

Have you ever been to Wath, it's a bit bit like the scene in the film 'Deliverence' only the inbreeders don't play 'Dueling Banjos' in Wath?

If you were a club act and the agent thought you're getting big headed you got sent to the Wath and West Melton club for punishment.

I reckon the British government were tipped off this was about to happen.Seems odd the newly wed royal couple put off their honeymoon to a later date,then OBL get's killed a couple of days later.Safer to keep them in this country whilst fears of a backlash!!!

I've heard a few people saying this but it doesn't make any sense to me, I dont think William and Kate were intending to honeymoon anywhere near Pakistan.

I reckon the British government were tipped off this was about to happen.Seems odd the newly wed royal couple put off their honeymoon to a later date,then OBL get's killed a couple of days later.Safer to keep them in this country whilst fears of a backlash!!!

I doubt that had anything to do with it, it would be interesting though to know if the British government did know about what was to happen, I hope so there the only ones trustworthy now.

The saddest part is that he has the flag of England as his avatar. He's about as representative of England as I'm the emperor of Outer Mongolia

Harleyman telling who has the right to call him self a Brit !!

That's real funny coming from a person who lives in america and clearly does not know much as he previosly claimed all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi!

Sad

We need to see the "gruesome" photo don't we? with all the chocolate and coconut on the walls from the Bounty that was on his head.

Yank government just posted a few vids of him , even the pro government propaganda machine the BBC even said " it's looks nothing like the early bin laden"

My signature gives a link to a more quality fake bin laden vid !

Harleyman telling who has the right to call him self a Brit !!

That's real funny coming from a person who lives in america and clearly does not know much as he previosly claimed all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi!

Sad

I'll guarantee you one thing. I did more for England than you'll ever do while I lived there.

Who cares if the hijackers were Saudi or not anyway. They were all scumbags from one place or another and that's the most important point

Yank government just posted a few vids of him , even the pro government propaganda machine the BBC even said " it's looks nothing like the early bin laden"

My signature gives a link to a more quality fake bin laden vid !

Do you confuse reality with what you dream about. oh......... very bad sign

Archived