Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

al-Zawahiri could have tipped off the Yanks. There's no more honour among terrorists than there is among thieves. With Osama out of the way, he's now Al Quieda's #1.

I think we can be certain there is a bullet with his name on it .and he will be getting a visit from the Yanks .:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We are led to believe Hitler extinguished his own light but many of his top people were put on trial and executed for their many crimes.

Should they have just been shot without trial?

Good point I suppose.

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

This man had voiced his anger towards the West over ten years, i can only imagine what was going thorough those seals minds on approach to the compound. Anthrax-suicide vest-rpg's-you name it.

Not one person on SF can critcise the seals for the mission they undertook, no-one can judge the actions of those 24 seals for the outcome.

This man had voiced his anger towards the West over ten years, i can only imagine what was going thorough those seals minds on approach to the compound. Anthrax-suicide vest-rpg's-you name it.

Not one person on SF can critcise the seals for the mission they undertook, no-one can judge the actions of those 24 seals for the outcome.

The most sensible post on this subject so far. It was kill or capture and why take unnecessary risks when it's clear it's a deadly environment? It was not like they found him alone and unarmed in a cave.

suicide vest?

Trigger happy monkeys.

The most sensible post on this subject so far. It was kill or capture and why take unnecessary risks when it's clear it's a deadly environment? It was not like they found him alone and unarmed in a cave.

No unarmed at home with the wife and kids it seems.

Archived