Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

Why? After several lies they admitted killing an unarmed man in front of a child after shooting her mum in the leg.

If a cop in the US did that, even if the suspect was a mass murderer, he would be up in court.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

No unarmed at home with the wife and kids it seems.

It was not known he was unarmed until after the event. Unless he was naked and not in reach of a weapon it had to be assumed he was armed. Any suffering of the children is the fault of the father.

Interesting how you believe without question those sections of the US governments report that makes them look bad while simultaneously refusing to believe those sections that make them look good or even to believe OBL is dead at all.

On a separate note I'd be interested to know which conspiracy theories you believe and which ones you don't e.g. do you believe moon landings fake? CIA killed Kennedy?

It was not known he was unarmed until after the event. Unless he was naked and not in reach of a weapon it had to be assumed he was armed. Any suffering of the children is the fault of the father.

Interesting how you believe without question those sections of the US governments report that makes them look bad while simultaneously refusing to believe those sections that make them look good or even to believe OBL is dead at all.

On a separate note I'd be interested to know which conspiracy theories you believe and which ones you don't e.g. do you believe moon landings fake? CIA killed Kennedy?

Don't give the guy time.

I get it.

being near a man who's on a kill list entitles his killers to shoot you in front of your 12 year old daughter.

Is that correct?

Yes. Or are we to assume Bin Laden's ladies are soft little flowers? You know when it comes to middle eastern politics a lot of anti terrorist groups specifically shoot the women first.

I never said it was correct

But she was obviously willing to take that risk, knowing he was a wanted man, was she expecting those who eventually did track him down to turn up with just a pair of hand cuffs?

What the hell? She's 12 years old, she doesn't have much of a choice.

Archived