Wanted: DJs with a difference

lomax

Are "funky house" and "r'n'b" expletives to you? Sick of the same old sheet in the usual bars around town? Fancy yourself as a DJ?

My city centre bar is looking for new DJs willing to experiment a bit. We have ideas and a vision, hopefully you can pull it together with some top turntable skills. I'd particularly like to hear from you if you're in to your cosmic disco, italo-disco, acid jazz and laidback acid house.

I have regular weekend slots available, and midweek for those that want it!

Drop me a PM with contact details, and if you can, a link to a mix you're particularly proud of.

Thanks in advance

lomax

I'd be really interested, would lots of 1980's music be the kind of thing you'd be interested in: (I have absolutely every kind of genre from Depeche Mode and Heaven 17 to XTC, Stranglers, The Passage, Cab Voltaire, Psychic TV etc...)

I also have lots of arcane 1970's, such as Tim Blake/Hawkwind, Neil Young, etc...

I'll PM you but the best way to contact me is via regular email which I can give you; SF is very mean on mailbox Space/message size...:rant:

Archived