How to invest money in gold

Hi

you have got some good advice on here i would surgest looking at the history of gold prices before you invest and dont forget the pro`s will sell along time before you they are in the know you are not?

People are buying gold because it's supposed to retain it's value. I think that's going to change pretty soon, since more greedy people are doing it. It'll all end in tears.

Guest sibon
You're saying that it's greedy to want to buy something that you think will retain it's value. You have some funny notions about what greed is.

And some odd notions about the value of stuff too.

Mecky: The higher the demand for something, the higher the price you have to pay to get it.

That said, I'd be selling my gold soon, if I had any.

he's a two faced snooty **** who tried to persuade my husband not to marry me because i wasn't good enough :rant: ' date=' we ended up cancelling our wedding because of all the problems and eloping losing a lot of money in the process.[/quote']

Sounds familiar. My pal wasn't good enough for his partner. He went from Zero th Hero ie Milionaire due to two industrial inventions. Funny how his wife and in laws thought his money was good enough when she left him for a coppa. He won in court mind as his wealth came when they were seperated not divorced. Coppa has now left her, I wonder why? You know who you are.

hi all does anyone know much about investing money in gold as i would like to start doing so but dont know to much about how to go about it

If you physically want to own gold the cheapest way is to buy Krugerrands. The price is the same as the ounce of pure gold that they contain.

Archived