Is the BNP too multinational to be a proper nationalist party?

some of the things the website, their spokesmen and other within the party do and say, you have to wonder if it's not all just some big beadle's about thing on a grand scale.

You may be right, Ive been a regular visitor to their website over the years and the claim/stories they spout seem to be getting more and more outlandish.

You may be right, Ive been a regular visitor to their website over the years and the claim/stories they spout seem to be getting more and more outlandish.

still is scary that it seems to attract so many people(no matter how minuscule the number is as a percentage of the population).

not wanted, youve made my day, nay (pardon the pun), my week with that link-especially love this bit:

"Awarding costs and damages of £8,500 to the Khan family for suffering from "equine hate", Rosenthal went on to say "Trigger's" advanced age was no barrier to punishment and she said she would be writing to the world-famous animal psychologist Dr. Doolittle who lives near Dunstable to initiate a "race awareness programme" among both working and retired horses who have contact with children."

oh, my sides. my sides. my sides.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

seriously, though, and this is because i refuse to believe a group of more than five people with of 70 or so would make such stupid mistakes as to post this stuff on what's supposed to be an official party website, i think it's one of two things=

1-they get hacked by some anti BNP people who mess with their site.

2- it's not actually the official website. BNP has no website. it's-

a-owned and run by some BNP moron with his heart in the right place

b-run by a malicious left wing trouble rouser.

can't be anything else.

Archived