Teacher Sacked

I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking.

There should be no dicipline in skools, its about freedome of expression. That is how you learn

People often ask me - would you sack teachers who man handle, and I say yes

No discipline in schools - at all? I very much doubt that anyone is thinking that. There wouldn't be any schools. Seems like you could have done with a more disciplined and better education; that way you might be able to spell and have the skills to get yourself a worthwhile career instead of sitting on your backside all day.

No discipline in schools - at all? I very much doubt that anyone is thinking that. There wouldn't be any schools. Seems like you could have done with a more disciplined and better education; that way you might be able to spell and have the skills to get yourself a worthwhile career instead of sitting on your backside all day.

Agree, but I think this guy probably has all of those qualities, and just uses his nickname as a bit of fun.

Archived