Kickboxing classes in Sheffield

Hi can anyone reccomend a good kickboxing club in Sheffield. I know there are posts on here already. I tried to look through them but was put off by all the sniping, slagging off & other silly remarks.

Hi can anyone reccomend a good kickboxing club in Sheffield. I know there are posts on here already. I tried to look through them but was put off by all the sniping, slagging off & other silly remarks.

Hi there, i train at one of the best kickboxing clubs in Sheffield , its on here http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk they cater for all kinds of people. They have a number of very good instructors and the coaching you get there is second to none in the city. They are good for people who just do it for a bit of fun and who want to do gradings and their track record (mostly wins with a few champions too!) for serious people who want to compete pretty much sums it all up.

Archived