Panaroma Council cheats

Quite an interesting watch, in where some of it's filmed around Sheffield.

2 things bugged me though...The huge family moaning they can't get a bigger place (who asked them to have all those kids??)...

And the young girl and her partner, who despite having no money still manage to put themselves in a situation of having a child (Surely you wouldn't do that if you couldn't support yourself)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0110b4f/Panorama_Council_Houses_Cheats_and_Victims/

2 things bugged me though...The huge family moaning they can't get a bigger place (who asked them to have all those kids??)...

And the young girl and her partner, who despite having no money still manage to put themselves in a situation of having a child (Surely you wouldn't do that if you couldn't support yourself)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0110b4f/Panorama_Council_Houses_Cheats_and_Victims/

True enough. And a big point of the programme seemed to be how difficult it was to get a council house in Sheffield.

This theory was blown apart when it was revealed that they hadn't kept their record up to date.

They bug everybody ... but is it fair to penalise a child because his or her parents were irresponsible?

I agree heading north, why should the children suffer?

In my case, kids suddenly appear and the 7th one is on the way. I spilt from her becasue she moans I not got a job

I've now got a new partner who I met on facebook, we are having unprotected sex, yes...... however we are not trying for a baby. That is not the reason we are having sex.

We are having sex because I've not got a job and need something to do to pass on the time

They bug everybody ... but is it fair to penalise a child because his or her parents were irresponsible?

i agree. the kids are there. born to the 'wrong' parents, maybe, but we can't visit the sins of the parents on their seeds. they have to be taken care of.

In my case, kids suddenly appear and the 7th one is on the way. I spilt from her becasue she moans I not got a job

I've now got a new partner who I met on facebook, we are having unprotected sex, yes...... however we are not trying for a baby. That is not the reason we are having sex.

We are having sex because I've not got a job and need something to do to pass on the time

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

not because you love each other blah blah blah then?

"ey'up, love.."

"ey'up."

"nowt on TV."

"nowt."

"shall we?"

"let's..."

:owell i heard it all now,are you winding everyone up..:)

:hihi:feel for you bro:hihi:

Points taken but I see you ignored the wider issues of affordable housing, the decimation of the council rented sector and irresponsible parasitic landlords.

Archived