Panaroma Council cheats

I hear lots of condemnation of the people who NEED social housing, whether through their own fault or not, how about showing equal condemnation for those who try to profit by that same social housing? By doing things like buying their property to sell at a huge profit on the open market later, or subletting, or any of the other 'get rich quick' schemes used to take advantage of the poor and disadvantaged. What about sharing some of that disgust for B&B's who charge councils more than it would cost to put the homeless up in three or four star hotels? A lot of people seem to be getting very rich of the poor yet the poor seem to be the only ones held accountable for the expenses, seem fair to you?

Points taken but I see you ignored the wider issues of affordable housing, the decimation of the council rented sector and irresponsible parasitic landlords.

I was shocked to see that copper fiddling the system...Serves himself right when he loses everything.

Archived