Decorating my kitchen/dining room

Im wantin to start decorating my kitchen and dining room.its one large room.Kitchen one end dining room at the other, fitted units from kithen up to half way where dining room starts.

Im struggling what colour to paint..,I dont need to paper or tile (its part tiled already) but what colour are kitchens these days?? i want it clean, airy but not cold looking...any advice guys? cheers :)

im doing mine too , its white atm, thinking of leaving it like that and getting some tile paint i was thinking a coral colour, or something metallic, as its not a big kitchen and i want to reflect the light in there as much as poss, but if you have the space use colour , my mom has hers red , with a lovely dark blue tile looks well. ws too different at start but she took the plunge and did it and its grown on us and i really do like what she has done.

i like natural hints , but am sometimes in mood for colour , it all depends on yourself hun what your personality is and the colours you like, if you need a hand...

olive

dusky pink /heather

apple/ lime green

you can always use less paint and more accessories in say blue paint here n there only partial walls , or one wall to be a feaure wall , then bounce the colour through the room in your accesories, glasses, some ornaments cushions pictures bread bin and tea coffee suger pots lol , im getting carried away now .

Im wantin to start decorating my kitchen and dining room.its one large room.Kitchen one end dining room at the other, fitted units from kithen up to half way where dining room starts.

Im struggling what colour to paint..,I dont need to paper or tile (its part tiled already) but what colour are kitchens these days?? i want it clean, airy but not cold looking...any advice guys? cheers :)

Unless you can afford to pay Laurence Llewellin Bowen or Linda Barker, nobody can choose for you. Best bet is to pop down to somewhere like B & Q and see what you like, everybodies taste is different

Archived