EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Why?

Its not all muslims that are the problem.

Just a monority.

Why punnish a whole religion for the acts of its leaders and a few others?

You're advocating shooting 12 year old girls for the actions of their father. That father was muslim. By extension execute muslims. Why not?

It's unfortunate about his daughter, but, someone would have gotten to him sooner or later. Therefore, wouldn't a decent caring father had distanced himself from his loved one's?

Or perhaps he was that sure he would have been tipped off in time or perhaps he believed he was invisable as even no-one in his city knew he was there for 6 years.

You don't even no what you talking about thousands attend the EDL rallys yet only a tiny minority have ever caused trouble or got arrested! the real Nutters as you put it are the UAF! they ahve far more arrests for violence than the EDL so get your facts right.

calm down, take a deep breath and think for a minute. where in my post (or anyone else's for that matter) does it say ALL EDL people are nuts? far be it from me to suggest that i think the whole militancy and knee jerk reactionary politics that seem to be definitive of the party leave me cold, but each to their own.

i said 'EDL nuts', meaning exactly that-'the nuts within the EDL. minority or otherwise.

I don't understand. You seem fairly bloodthirsty. You want to kill people why do you draw the line at muslims?

You clearly dont understand. Im not in the least bit blood thirsty.

I just feel that getting rid of bin ladels family would mean a few less terrorists to worry about.

Im actualy wanting to have LESS bloodshed.

So you see? Not bloodthirsty at all..

Archived