EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

The EDL aren't about shipping back good honest people in our society :confused:

Why are you attacking the EDL anyway? they aren't in the same league as Osama.

Exactly the EDL have no problems with the good hard working honest Muslims and the ones that make an effort to Integrate into our society if they are born in England they are just as English as me and you in my eyes.

The EDL only have problems with the Extremist scum that want to preach hatred and cause division in our country those are the ones that want shipping out of country they are not welcome.

Don't wanna offend you or anything pal, I seriously don't...but you do have some numpty chavs looking for abit of drama and violence.

I know the EDL have a minority of idiots like that but you do you research and you will see that the EDL have far less arrests at demo's than the likes of the UAF which ironically i saw a Politician on the news championing them :roll

Exactly the EDL have no problems with the good hard working honest Muslims and the ones that make an effort to Integrate into our society if they are born in England they are just as English as me in my eyes.

The EDL only have problems with the Extremist scum that want to preach hatred and cause division in our country those are the ones that want shipping out of country they are not welcome.

Funny how you never see an EDL member getting on the back of a chinese or Indian person...if they was a racist bunch then surely they would attack those groups also??

The EDL are an escape route for those who choose not to believe that there is bad in other groups mentioned alot on this forum.

I know the EDL have a minority of idiots like that but you do you research and you will see that the EDL have far less arrests at demo's than the likes of the UAF which ironically i saw a Politician on the news championing them :roll

Personally I don't think theres room for either group...I would like to see a Great Britain free from all these groups so we can all get along peacfully.

It's the dog chasing his own tail if you ask me.

you will see that the EDL have far less arrests at demo's than the likes of the UAF

I think you'll find that that has as much to do with the police seeing the EDL as the 'good guys' and the UAF as the 'bad guys' when policing these demonstrations.

If you are trying to convince us that the EDL is not primarily a bunch of hate-filled, politically confused white males looking for a good ruck you have a long way to go.

John X

Personally I don't think theres room for either group...I would like to see a Great Britain free from all these groups so we can all get along peacfully.

So would i and i am an EDL supporter all i wan't a peaceful country remember the only reason the EDL formed was because of these extremist scumbags insulting our dead soldiers and calling for the death of all non muslims.

I think you'll find that that has as much to do with the police seeing the EDL as the 'good guys' and the UAF as the 'bad guys' when policing these demonstrations.

If you are trying to convince us that the EDL is not primarily a bunch of hate-filled, politically confused white males looking for a good ruck you have a long way to go.

John X

John the vast Majority are not looking for a good ruck and we are not politically confused either we are just opposed to hate filled extremist scum what the 6 people that have clicked on the Bin Laden supporters have every right to protest don't realise is that Bin Laden supporters and the rest of teh extremist scum want people like them dead anyway :roll:

we are not politically confused either we are just opposed to hate filled extremist scum

Do you turn out to protest the BNP?

Do you turn out to protest against Christians calling for the death penalty for gays?

Do you turn out to protest against anti-abortionists who physically and verbally abuse women attending abortion clinics?

You have a major PR problem in that most people see the EDL as hate filled extremist scum.

John X

the terrorists do the bombing and the EDL would have me 'shipped back' regardless of having been here, studied, worked etc for half my life, and become naturalized. i find them both deplorable.

You said someone wanted to rip you are your family to pieces, who wants to do that and how do you know EDL wants you ship back. I can’t find anything that says they want to rip you apart or ship you back.

We all want that but the EDL is a direct consequence of extremist Islam. If there was no extremist Muslims there would not be an EDL, if there was no EDL there would still be extremist Muslims.

Archived