Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

I don't need anyone to hold my hand i can fight my own battles unlike cowards like you people like you are the reason nothing ever gets done thank god not everyone is like you:loopy:

And what in god's name are you and your 'muslamic death ray' fearing numpties doing, other than causing an affray every now and again costing the taxpayer a fortune in policing?

Maybe if you called off your rucks and the money saved went into the real fight against terrorism we would all live in a safer world?

John X

Why don't admin clock on to you, you're always making argumentive offensive remarks with very little actual contribution.

Funny coming from Mr offensive himself..just look at some of the replies you get and one day it'll sink into that walnut you entertain as a brain

I don't need anyone to hold my hand i can fight my own battles unlike cowards like you people like you are the reason nothing ever gets done thank god not everyone is like you:loopy:

If you don't need your hand holding then less of the "we" in future, and at least have the guts to get out there on the line instead of pontificating what others should do that you are not...Mr keyboard tinkler.

It's jackasses like yourself who advocate the EDL and their cretinous followers as an answer to right wing Islamic nutters..you're so mind lifeless that you can't even see the irony.

Funny coming from Mr offensive himself..just look at some of the replies you get and one day it'll sink into that walnut you entertain as a brain

If you don't need your hand holding then less of the "we" in future, and at least have the guts to get out there on the line instead of pontificating what others should do that you are not...Mr keyboard tinkler.

It's jackasses like yourself who advocate the EDL and their cretinous followers as an answer to right wing Islamic nutters..you're so mind lifeless that you can't even see the irony.

Well rentamouth rides again.

They're just keyboard warriors.

They're just keyboard warriors.

And you've done what?

Oh and try to keep your wife, next door neighbour, the cat...and your brother in laws sisters budgie out of it this time, ok?.:suspect:

And its spineless fools like you that are prepared to sit back and let Islam ride roughshod over the people of this country that breeds groups such as the EDL and the BNP, and its you thats unable to see the irony.

And its spineless fools like you that are prepared to sit back and let Islam ride roughshod over the people of this country that breeds groups such as the EDL and the BNP, and its you thats unable to see the irony.

Come off it. The greasy little jackboot cretins were long in existence in one form or other long before this lot kicked off. Once it goes quiet they'll revert back to form and pass the time at football grounds.

C'mon glammy...what is it you do to fight the terror?

Archived