Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

And its spineless fools like you that are prepared to sit back and let Islam ride roughshod over the people of this country

Oh grow up!

You might be obsessed with Islam but nobody else really gives a toss about it. Most people are too busy getting on with their lives to bother about something which is just a distraction from real life.

If you want evidence of this, just look at the pathetically poor showing of the BNP and UKIP in the recent elections and the paltry numbers that turn out on EDL demos. And the stupid, hysterical claim on your signature may be designed to frighten people but most people just laugh at it.

No-one wants to know mate. :roll:

John X

Oh grow up!

You might be obsessed with Islam but nobody else really gives a toss about it. Most people are too busy getting on with their lives to bother about something which is just a distraction from real life.

If you want evidence of this, just look at the pathetically poor showing of the BNP and UKIP in the recent elections and the paltry numbers that turn out on EDL demos. And the stupid, hysterical claim on your signature may be designed to frighten people but most people just laugh at it.

No-one wants to know mate. :roll:

John X

Theres more than you think,the real world does not revolve around SF ..thank god...as for laughing at my signature you usually find that the people who laugh do so because they are clueless and its the only emotion they know.

Im not really bothered about the BNP or UKIP the change when it comes will come from one of the two main parties when they realize that immigration is a problem ..Cameron has shown signs to that effect already.

As for the claim in my signature it is a valid claim that has been proven its only fools like you that refuse to remove your blinkers...Hows "Ruth" by the way

Come off it. The greasy little jackboot cretins were long in existence in one form or other before this lot kicked off. Once it goes quiet they'll revert back to form and pass the time at football grounds.

C'mon glammy...what is it you do to fight the terror?

I always keep my eyes and my ears open,I have never been taken by surprise..simple rule... try it ;)

Exactly the EDL have no problems with the good hard working honest Muslims....

......The EDL only have problems with the Extremist scum

Is that so?

Then why do your members campaign about the provision of halal food options in some areas of the UK?

Do normal Muslims not eat halal then? Is it only the extremists who eat it?

John X

Funny coming from Mr offensive himself..just look at some of the replies you get and one day it'll sink into that walnut you entertain as a brain

If you don't need your hand holding then less of the "we" in future, and at least have the guts to get out there on the line instead of pontificating what others should do that you are not...Mr keyboard tinkler.

It's jackasses like yourself who advocate the EDL and their cretinous followers as an answer to right wing Islamic nutters..you're so mind lifeless that you can't even see the irony.

You don't even know me you clown your the one insulting me when you don't even know me your Just a pathetic WUM.

What part of there would be no need for the EDL if there wasn't Muslim extremists don't you understand :loopy: that was the reason the EDL was formed and because our Goverment haven't got the balls to do anything about the extremist scum.

And you've done what?

Oh and try to keep your wife, next door neighbour, the cat...and your brother in laws sisters budgie out of it this time, ok?.:suspect:

You really are pathetic you need to grow up:loopy:

Why don't admin clock on to you, you're always making argumentive offensive remarks with very little actual contribution.

I'm surprised mods put up with this none contributor and his offensive posts.

You know as well as anyone on here that the mods can only take action if a problem is brought to their attention - so unless you want to report either of the people you were making these responses to, maybe it'd make sense not to complain.

Otherwise, you just look like you're bleating, frankly.

You don't even know me you clown your the one insulting me when you don't even know me your Just a pathetic WUM.

What part of there would be no need for the EDL if there wasn't Muslim extremists don't you understand :loopy: that was the reason the EDL was formed and because our Goverment haven't got the balls to do anything about the extremist scum.

I feel that's true in a sense. A lot of EDL supporters, and BNP supporters for that matter, support the organisations as a knee jerk reaction to what they see as Muslim extremists not being tackled by the government.

There will always be organisations like these two because of issues like immigration and what's perceived as the failings of multicultural Britain but many, otherwise, mainstream citizens support the groups because they feel the government doesn't listen to their concerns. Or in regards to the previous Labour government, they don't care.

Both organisations would wither and die if the government tackled the problem..

I feel that's true in a sense. A lot of EDL supporters, and BNP supporters for that matter, support the organisations as a knee jerk reaction to what they see as Muslim extremists not being tackled by the government.

There will always be organisations like these two because of issues like immigration and what's perceived as the failings of multicultural Britain but many, otherwise, mainstream citizens support the groups because they feel the government doesn't listen to their concerns. Or in regards to the previous Labour government, they don't care.

Both organisations would wither and die if the government tackled the problem..

Although there might be some truth in that Frank, I don't think it gives the whole story. It's all about perception isn't it - and it's in the nature of extremists that their perceptions are warped and distorted by their extremism.

I'd certainly agree that the government has a major role to play, but I believe that hatefreaks both white nationalist and Islamist will be with us in one form or another for a very long time...

Archived