Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

You might think that's irrational, but any more irrational that slaughtering animals and blessing them for some imaginary sky pixie?

It is irrational because a good number of those EDL members are quite happy to eat burgers sold from vans outside football grounds where the meat is of very poor quality and some has even been shown to be sourced from condemned cattle.

So to claim that they actually spend more than two seconds thinking about where their meat comes from, in an argument about food choices is disingenuous to say the least. :roll:

I don't give a monkeys what sky pixie is prayed to when the meat is blessed, but I do know that halal and kosher meats are generally of a higher than average standard and is therefore probably better for your health for no other reason than that.

John X

It is irrational because a good number of those EDL members are quite happy to eat burgers sold from vans outside football grounds where the meat is of very poor quality and some has even been shown to be sourced from condemned cattle.

So to claim that they actually spend more than two seconds thinking about where their meat comes from, in an argument about food choices is disingenuous to say the least. :roll:

I don't give a monkeys what sky pixie is prayed to when the meat is blessed, but I do know that halal and kosher meats are generally of a higher than average standard and is therefore probably better for your health for no other reason than that.

John X

Yes when they bless it they also sprinkle it with fairy dust which makes it healthier.

Originally Posted by donkey View Post

Well somebody has to stand up to the muslamic ray guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

Just watched that - think he needs removing from the gene pool.

If thats a typical EDL member, they need to be got rid of, and quickly !

Lol

they seem fairly typical... there is one here concerned about strange symbols he keeps seeing and another concerned that the British can't build Mosques in Mecca.

Ps I like the Jungle remix of the various remixes available of "I'm going on a march for muslamic ray guns"

:hihi:

For atheists, what about their right to god free food?

There is no god IMO so the whole thing has no meaning to me, it's like only eating pixie free meat and voodoo curse free meat, dumb.

Maybe the secular society should start selling it?

They might. Soon enough, I think we will see the emegence of the Non-Halal butcher, because people that do not want to eat halal will be forced to source their meat from a butcher that will guarantee it halal-free.

Halal should be a niche market for only 4% of the population. It looks like non-halal will now be the niche market, which I consider to be a perverse situation.

But oh wait, Islam hasn't had any influence on British life has it, as the matra goes :roll:

Anyway, apologies to the mods for taking off topic, I didn't introduce halal into the thread, only responded to earlier posts.

They might. Soon enough, I think we will see the emegence of the Non-Halal butcher, because people that do not want to eat halal will be forced to source their meat from a butcher that will guarantee it halal-free.

Halal should be a niche market for only 4% of the population. It looks like non-halal will now be the niche market, which I consider to be a perverse situation.

But oh wait, Islam hasn't had any influence on British life has it, as the matra goes :roll:

Anyway, apologies to the mods for taking off topic, I didn't introduce halal into the thread, only responded to earlier posts.

It hasn't affected my life apart from having met some very nice people.

Archived