83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

All food is god-free to an atheist. :roll:

John X

Unless you are an atheist that doesn't believe in some gods more than others perhaps..... :hihi:

I think MJ is practicing his speech for next time he goes on a march against those muslamic rayguns...

:hihi:

Unless you are an atheist that doesn't believe in some gods more than others perhaps..... :hihi:

I think MJ is practicing his speech for next time he goes on a march against those muslamic rayguns...

:hihi:

Thanks Wildcat but I'm not EDL.

But oh wait, Islam hasn't had any influence on British life has it, as the matra goes :roll:

No it hasn't, but lunatics like you and others on here bang on and on about it.

It's funny how when you lot are pushing the "Oh my god we are being swamped by immigrants", Muslims make up 10% of the population, but when you are whining about KFC providing halal products they only make up 4% of the population!

Get a life of your own and stop taking such an interest in other people's.

Live and let live.

John X

No it hasn't, but lunatics like you and others on here bang on and on about it.

It's funny how when you lot are pushing the "Oh my god we are being swamped by immigrants", Muslims make up 10% of the population, but when you are whining about KFC providing halal products they only make up 4% of the population!

Get a life of your own and stop taking such an interest in other people's.

Live and let live.

John X

It's also telling that no one is complaining about the influence that the "foreign" KFC takeaways have had on our society.

For atheists, what about their right to god free food?

Why would an atheist who by definition doesn't believe in such nonsense care if someone has mumbled some supposedly magic words over their food?

Theists commonly believe things can be supernaturally tainted by rival religions, the hair used in wigs for Orthodox Jewish women for example has to be certified by Rabbis that it isn't sourced from ritual offerings of hair to certain temples in India. Happily this is one of the many fantastical concerns atheists need not concern themselves with.

I don't think its reasonable or even logical to dismiss the force feeding of halal meat to the general public. Its exactly this sort of action that feeds (no pun intended) organisations like the EDL. If anyone can't see how absolutely wrong this is then there's no wonder we're in trouble. It is basically an absolute scandal.

I for one will never visit an outlet I hear is doing this.

Archived