Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

No offence, but I read the thread title and expected to read sensible posts on a serious subject. What on Earth has the amount of money that you spend on meat have to do with 'Bin Laden's Funeral'?

You've still got the hump from the other week you "big time Charlie" stay on topic please...

No offence, but I read the thread title and expected to read sensible posts on a serious subject. What on Earth has the amount of money that you spend on meat have to do with 'Bin Laden's Funeral'?

Fair point, back on topic.

Melanie Phillips has it spot on here.

What on Earth has the amount of money that you spend on meat have to do with 'Bin Laden's Funeral'?

My fault! :rolleyes:

It started off about Bin Laden's funeral, then went to Islamic extremists vs EDL extremists, then an EDL member came on and said that they were only against 'extreme' Muslims, not 'ordinary' Muslims, then I asked why, if the EDL had nothing against ordinary Muslims, did they campaign against the provision of halal meat then Frank came along and said that he had stopped eating meat as a 'precaution' against eating halal meat inadvertantly.

That is how we got here. Nowt wrong with going off-topic if it leads to a reasonable discussion. :hihi:

John X

It started off about Bin Laden's funeral, then went to Islamic extremists vs EDL extremists, then an EDL member came on and said that they were only against 'extreme' Muslims, not 'ordinary' Muslims, then I asked why, if the EDL had nothing against ordinary Muslims, did they campaign against the provision of halal meat then Frank came along and said that he had stopped eating meat as a 'precaution' against eating halal meat inadvertantly.

That is how we got here. Nowt wrong with going off-topic if it leads to a reasonable discussion. :hihi:

John X

how is halal meat prepared?

John X

That's funny :hihi:

No hard feelings Mr X..:D

Archived