EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

For the US government, certainly.

We both know that the forces were sent in with orders to kill him, to avoid the impossible situation the government would face by having to try and keep him in custody then the backlash they would face after he was hanged/electrocuted in some state penitentionary.

By their own accounts he presented no immediate threat to them, they were not at war with his country of allegiance and they went into his space rather than the other way round so by most jurisdiction's law, he was murdered.

John X

"We both know"? I don't. I wasn't at the White House that day.

Any comments on the SAS execution of three IRA in Gibraltar two decades ago or the gunning down of civilians by the paras on Bloody Sunday?

"We both know" I don't. I wasn't at the White House that day.

Any comments on the SAS execution of three IRA in Gibraltar twod decades or go or the gunning down of civilians by the Paras on Bloody Sunday?

Yep its hard to spot an enemy when they hide under the guise of civilians.

I dont believe for one moment that the Yanks killed Bin Laden on that specific day but if they had they would have been in the right ,who wants people like that in custody with the chance that some do good moron would get them off on a technicality, shoot them all and let god sort them out I believe is a saying among the American forces..so be it

It is almost inconceivable that anyone at White House level would have wanted to see Bin Laden alive and back in the US.

Any comments on the SAS execution of three IRA in Gibraltar two decades ago or the gunning down of civilians by the paras on Bloody Sunday?

The SAS action in Gibraltar was a summary execution authorised by British Military Intelligence.

The paras action on Bloody Sunday was a group of ill-disciplined soldiers getting caught up in a firing frenzy with no authorisation from senior officers.

John X

The mods keep shutting down threads about Bin Laden. This one must be about the fourth and worst of them. Nothing but a bunch of louts insulting each other. The guy is dead, killed by a few extremely efficient killers doing the job that needed doing. Get over it, or have your requiems some place else.

Yep its hard to spot an enemy when they hide under the guise of civilians.

I dont believe for one moment that the Yanks killed Bin Laden on that specific day but if they had they would have been in the right ,who wants people like that in custody with the chance that some do good moron would get them off on a technicality, shoot them all and let god sort them out I believe is a saying among the American forces..so be it

Having a great big army, navy and air force is one thing. Identifying an enemy who is dressed as a civilain is another.

This kind of warfare was something that first cropped up in Malaya after WW2 when the British army found itself fighting an enemy that could have been the man planting rice in a field by day, or a houseboy going out on a bicycle on an errand and tossing a bomb through the window of a crowded restaurant frequented by Europeans. The Americans tried to fight the same enemy in Vietnam. Guerilla warfare is extremely difficult to fight

The Germans just shot people out of hand who they suspected were partisans but we're not Nazis are we.

After 9/11 we were told that the war on terror will go on for many years and there's no reason to think otherwise.

The mods keep shutting down threads about Bin Laden. This one must be about the fourth and worst of them. Nothing but a bunch of louts insulting each other. The guy is dead, killed by a few extremely efficient killers doing the job that needed doing. Get over it, or have your requiems some place else.

I thought a Yank killed him ?..how can you have the words efficient and American in the same sentence ?

Archived