Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Yep its hard to spot an enemy when they hide under the guise of civilians.

I dont believe for one moment that the Yanks killed Bin Laden on that specific day but if they had they would have been in the right ,who wants people like that in custody with the chance that some do good moron would get them off on a technicality, shoot them all and let god sort them out I believe is a saying among the American forces..so be it

Election time is coming soon in USA my friend ,Obama needed something to top his polls. I agree with you that he was not killed in that day,actually Benazir Bhutto paid the price when she revealed he was killed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Election time is coming soon in USA my friend ,Obama needed something to top his polls. I agree with you that he was not killed in that day,actually Benazir Bhutto paid the price when she revealed he was killed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Crikey! Here's general Monty again. Recently retired military expert now giving us all the benefit of his polital expertise :hihi:

I thought a Yank killed him ?..how can you have the words efficient and American in the same sentence ?

Strange you think that considering the yanks are still arguably the world's only real super power.

What does that make the UK these days ?

Crikey! Here's general Monty again. Recently retired military expert now giving us all the benefit of his polital expertise :hihi:

LOL, you are correcting me while you yourself can't type " MR POLITAL EXPERTISE " :hihi:

man you are a joke,keep looking in your urban dictionary for words and editing your posts ,totally amusing...

Indeed you are NOT Stupid :loopy:

Strange you think that considering the yanks are still arguably the world's only real super power.

What does that make the UK these days ?

Soft..... ask all the immigrants that come here

We still have the finest soldiers in the world though

LOL, you are correcting me while you yourself can't type " MR POLITAL EXPERTISE " :hihi:

man you are a joke,keep looking in your urban dictionary for words and editing your posts ,totally amusing...

Indeed you are NOT Stupid :loopy:

Hey! At least I try to correct my mistakes Monty but you ?...........:hihi: :hihi:

You dont even know when you're making them.

Archived