83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Soft..... ask all the immigrants that come here

We still have the finest soldiers in the world though

Having once been in the British army myself I will say that the Britsh soldier is up there with the top.

I don't know why they were pulled out of Iraq though and why they had to be withdrawn from Helmand Province in Afganistan about a year or so ago.

The immigrants in Britain are no problem. Most of your doctors, nurses are from outside of UK and many other essential jobs are done by a large number of immigrants.

Yerah you're right. They would never let the truth come out after all this if it did turn out he was innocent.

Well your government thought the Lockerbie bomber was innocent... or so we are led to believe.

Course this had no connection with that lucrative deal for Libyan oil to be drilled off shore by BP did it?

Nah! Couldn't have :hihi: :hihi:

Well your government thought the Lockerbie bomber was innocent... or so we are led to believe.

Course this had no connection with that lucrative deal for Libyan oil to be drilled off shore by BP did it?

Nah! Couldn't have :hihi: :hihi:

He was innocent but the British government never thought that! :roll:

John X

If all the immigrants in Britain packed up and left tomorrow the country would be Third World within a week

I think people like Glamrocker would be quite happy with that as long as all he saw were white faces everywhere. :roll:

John X

I think people like Glamrocker would be quite happy with that as long as all he saw were white faces everywhere. :roll:

John X

How many white faces could you rely on to be around after you've been run over by a bus and taken to hospital? When you're being rushed in on a stretcher to Emergency and need a couple of doctors and staff to save you from death's door? Worth the wait for whitey to show up ? :hihi:

My dentist is from India, the hygenist who cleans my teeth from Iran, my doctor of south American ancestry, the gradener a Mexican and the people who clean and prepare my hotel room also from south America or Mexico.

The fruit and vegetables I eat picked by immigrant labour.

Archived