EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Don't they jail innocents everywhere?

I'm sure the US has a fair number of them. They have even executed some.

John X

True. DNA has cleared some innocents and they have been compensated in as much as any such compensation they received was any satisfaction for spending years behind bars

Err... no she doesn't.

She is comparing the actions of the SOE against senior Nazis during the war with US forces actions against Bin Laden.

The difference is that we were at war with the Nazis in 1940 and the targets of the SOE were enemy combatants. Bin Laden is a criminal who should have been captured and brought to trial.

Despite what many on here would like to believe, no-one is at war with al Quaeda.

John X

Yes SOE hunting senior enemy (Nazi) commanders a perfect comparison with the Bin Laden assassination.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1385003/Osama-Bin-Laden-Hand-wringing-death-distasteful-potentially-suicidal.html

Having once been in the British army myself I will say that the Britsh soldier is up there with the top.

I don't know why they were pulled out of Iraq though and why they had to be withdrawn from Helmand Province in Afganistan about a year or so ago.

The immigrants in Britain are no problem. Most of your doctors, nurses are from outside of UK and many other essential jobs are done by a large number of immigrants.

Eh ? not being funny but my daughter dislocated her knee quite badly and i had to ask for a different doc as i/her could not understand one word he said, and about them being a problem depends on where you live, 20 years ago it was ok round here, now its like downtown karachi rat city, others see it as no problem, i see it as a loss of a typical british street landscape.

Multiculturalism has failed - even our 12 month old prime minister has said it, community cohesion only exists as the 2 'sides' if you like have absolutely nothing to do with each other, well thats how i and i few others feel around here.

well thats how i and i few others feel around here.

Meanwhile the rest of us just get on with the more important things in life, without worrying about the colour of someone's skin or what language they speak.

And by the way, the Prime Minister is a bit more than 12 months old! :roll:

John X

Meanwhile the rest of us just get on with the more important things in life, without worrying about the colour of someone's skin or what language they speak.

And by the way, the Prime Minister is a bit more than 12 months old! :roll:

John X

Language they speak? colour of their skin? are you for real? I was brought up in Pitsmoor in the 1970's pal please do not talk to me about the colour of someones skin or what language they speak please. I'm talking about the rapidly changing country we live in, narrow minded, bigotted racist - me ? nah just a little worried for the future ;)

Language they speak? colour of their skin? are you for real? I was brought up in Pitsmoor in the 1970's pal please do not talk to me about the colour of someones skin or what language they speak please. I'm talking about the rapidly changing country we live in, narrow minded, bigotted racist - me ? nah just a little worried for the future ;)

Are you not aware its not possible to discuss issues relating to race without being accused of being some mouth foaming racist?

Are you not aware its not possible to discuss issues relating to race without being accused of being some mouth foaming racist?

yes frank i'm more than aware of it - this a.m on tv they were in Dewsbury and even one immigrant they spoke to said that immigration should now stop saying there were too many freeloading immigrants here already, watch this now 'provide a link' or 'proof please' and it was only just on an hour or so ago.

Ps when you provide evidence they all start to have a go at your grammar trying to make out you're thick or something, or its your upbringing, family values, education, sexuality, etc :)

Yes SOE hunting senior enemy (Nazi) commanders a perfect comparison with the Bin Laden assassination.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1385003/Osama-Bin-Laden-Hand-wringing-death-distasteful-potentially-suicidal.html

Unfortunately the author of that article is Melanie 'stupid and nasty' Phillips. Of course she's going to try and manipulate and exploit a current event to try and score points.

She's the kind of idiot who writes in favour of Intelligent Design, she made a significant contribution to the retarded anti vaccination movement.

She attacks anyone and anything with views anywhere to the left of UKIP, so of course she's going to fully 100% agree with the extra judicial killing of some "savage" (yeah that's what she calls arabs).

Basically, she's stupid, nasty, and very likely racist, and no-one with any sense would give a crap what she thinks about this, or any other issue.

Archived