Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Immigration is a problem..even Cameron is on record as saying there are problems,maybe its time for the rest of the population ,especially those who blindly defend immigration,to wake up and smell the coffee,the trouble is because those people, and this forum is full of them,are afraid to admit the problems even though our PM has highlighted them,because then they will have to admit ,like others they were wrong all along

Immigration isn't a problem, just the minority who are extremists. Why lump them all uinder one label?

I'd agree with there's no difference in what origin the Dr, Nurse and Dentist has. Although, to open up another can of worm those who are trained outside of Europe and N.America are not as competent as those trained there.

Furthermore, I believe that falling standards in the NHS re MRSA and the like are the result of overseas workers not being up to standards previously seen in the NHS.

I'll qualify this before everyone jumps up and down. Its not the people, but their training that is not as good...

Then why are the NHS recruiting medical personnel from countries outside of Europe? Cos there's shortage of locally trained right? And why is that?

There's a shortage in the US of doctors and registered nurses for two reasons.

One, because 8 years of medical college is finanacially beyond the reach of the average American and two, because although nursing college, while not financially prohibitive demands too much time, study and effort for three years for about 4 out of ten who take up the course but drop out after six months.

Eh ? not being funny but my daughter dislocated her knee quite badly and i had to ask for a different doc as i/her could not understand one word he said, and about them being a problem depends on where you live, 20 years ago it was ok round here, now its like downtown karachi rat city, others see it as no problem, i see it as a loss of a typical british street landscape.

Multiculturalism has failed - even our 12 month old prime minister has said it, community cohesion only exists as the 2 'sides' if you like have absolutely nothing to do with each other, well thats how i and i few others feel around here.

Then I've got bad news for you. If multiculturism has failed as you claim then be prepared for the same scenario that the US went through from the late 50s to the late 60s. You'd better learn to live together.

Then I've got bad news for you. If multiculturism has failed as you claim then be prepared for the same scenario that the US went through from the late 50s to the late 60s. You'd better learn to live together.

The doctor was probably from Barnsley lol

Mod Note

This topic seems to have run it's course and all you seem to do is insult each other, so the thread is now closed, if anyone has a good reason for wanting it reopened, contact the helpdesk.

Archived