Miles to bridlington ?

According to Google Maps, travelling via the M18, Sheffield to Bridlington is 84.2 miles, approx travelling time 1 hr 55 minutes traffic permitting.

From mine, it's 81 miles. Taking it steady, allow 2 hours for your journey as often over the Wolds it can be busy, that part of the journey (30ish miles) often takes longer than the other motorway part.

I go M18, little bit of m62, Howden turn off junction 37, follow signs from there.

There's a little chuff which is a good stopping point half way for a wee, petrol, fill up, leg stretch, not long after leaving the motorway.

My mum lives there.

From mine, it's 81 miles. Taking it steady, allow 2 hours for your journey as often over the Wolds it can be busy, that part of the journey (30ish miles) often takes longer than the other motorway part.

I go M18, little bit of m62, Howden turn off junction 37, follow signs from there.

There's a little chuff which is a good stopping point half way for a wee, petrol, fill up, leg stretch, not long after leaving the motorway.

My mum lives there.

I think you mean Little Chef:hihi::hihi:

Archived