Miles to bridlington ?

It is sometimes quicker to come of at North Cave further on the M62 as from Howden you can get stuck behind tractors and find there are not many passing places. just adds about 2 miles to journey. Also worth noting there are very often speed camera's on the Howden route as the speed changes often from 30 to 40 mph take care it has caught many out.

I always call them that. :)

Doesn't the rest of the world?

Mind you, rereading my post I've made it sound like my mother lives at Little Chuff. She in fact lives in Bridlington fact fans.

Sorry:hihi::hihi::hihi: I think I need a sense of humour injection

Dunno. But I would walk five hundred miles and a I would work five hundred more just to be the man who walked 5000 miles down to a Bridlington.. Ba dum ba, ba dum ba, dum dum diddle um diddle um diddle um diddle um.

If you're going to quote a song at least get the words right and two lots of 500 miles is 1000 not 5000

If you're going to quote a song at least get the words right and two lots of 500 miles is 1000 not 5000

Ah okay. You've just opened my eyes - my life is so **** because I mistyped two letters. I can't llive with the shame and will kill myself now. Innit.

Ah okay. You've just opened my eyes - my life is so **** because I mistyped two letters. I can't llive with the shame and will kill myself now. Innit.

Sorry, please don't do anything drastic:hihi::hihi: Innit

90 miles is a very good estimate. does anyone still visit bridlington?. it is yorkshire's god's waiting room.

Actually it has been smartened up and is very nice now and short hop to Scarborough or Whitby, lot cleaner than Blackpool:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived