Has anyone ever had a laparoscopy?

I had a laproscopy and a fundoplication. It hurt like complete hell and it took some recovering from but the problem I had to need the operation was completely cured and has been for over 5 years now.

Who's operating on you? I had Mr Stoddard he was brilliant.

I had a laproscopy and a fundoplication. It hurt like complete hell and it took some recovering from but the problem I had to need the operation was completely cured and has been for over 5 years now.

Who's operating on you? I had Mr Stoddard he was brilliant.

Mr gillespie but i'm having it done at thornbury but I think he works at hallamshire too. Yeh there not sure whats wrong with me so I guess it will depend what they find. He's doing it from going on the symptoms i've been having

I don't know Mr Gillespie but what I can say is that my laproscopy was a totally positive experience. Took a bit of recovering from (about 4 weeks) but it was so worth it. Hope it goes that way for you too!

Wouldnt mind so much but i've only just had one op a bladder stretch as i was having probelms with kidney infections and now this which im actually more scared about than i was about that

Archived