What do you think of Virgin Media ?

When I phoned Virgin with a broadband problem the overseas helpline tried but were not really up to the task,eventually I was put through to UK based technical support who sorted me in seconds .

A tip I was given is if you need technical support ask for customer relations who will then put you through to genuine UK based technical support.

100% satisfied here too, been with cable in the s6 area since 1995 and never had a problem, with either the package or customer services, currently on L tv, L broadband and L phone for £35 a month. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Same here - go back to the old Yorkshire Cable days and have no problems .

When they are good (which is most of the time) they are very good but if something does go wrong their customer services are a bit of a joke. TV is OK but to be honest I don't use it that much but cable broadband is sooooo much better than ADSL.

100% satisfied here too, been with cable in the s6 area since 1995 and never had a problem, with either the package or customer services, currently on L tv, L broadband and L phone for £35 a month. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ditto. We had a slight problem with our box not talking to the TV and they came out and replaced it 3 times, got their chief engineer out this was in the matter of days - turned out it was the Tv that had gone and not Virgin after all - I have just recently moved and had to go to Sky, as its not a cable area. Sky isnt as good a Virgin.

I am in S8 and hve to say I have had no major problems with Virgin. I recently went over to having my bill online, as I objected to payin g for Paper bill Although I see the amount,I never seem to be able to get the breakdown I am not too fond of speaking to somebody in India as I don't understand them, nor them me!! The last time I rang ( couldn't play a dvd) it was a Welsh girl I spoke too!! I did think to look behind the tv and oops, the plug had come out!!! Result, put it back and merrily watched my dvd!!!!

Archived