Vulcan Robin Hood Airport

Sorry I will remember next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were originally in the right place pal. This forum is full of people who like to pint out if something is posted in the wrong place or you have spelled something incorrectly.

It has been confirmed and has video too. http://www.thestar.co.uk/community/back_home_vulcan_bomber_returns_to_doncaster_base_video_1_3232323

To clarify, the post should have really been in Sheffield Discussions as that's one of the areas the Airport serves.

You were originally in the right place pal. This forum is full of people who like to pint out if something is posted in the wrong place or you have spelled something incorrectly.

It has been confirmed and has video too. http://www.thestar.co.uk/community/back_home_vulcan_bomber_returns_to_doncaster_base_video_1_3232323

To clarify, the post should have really been in Sheffield Discussions as that's one of the areas the Airport serves.

That article doesn't mention this Sunday, it is only referring to the fact that the Vulcan is based at Doncaster Robin Hood for the Summer season.

Try calling the airport to confirm.

Oh Dear, what did I start??? I just wanted to see this iconic aircraft take off, In future I will have to think very carefully about what I post about and where to to post it.Subject now closed.

Oh Dear, what did I start??? I just wanted to see this iconic aircraft take off, In future I will have to think very carefully about what I post about and where to to post it.Subject now closed.

Welcome to Sheffield Forum. The place where people criticise but do bugger all about it.

Archived