Cheapest car parking in Rotherham

There is a carpark across from the job centre that is quite cheap. It is difficult to park up after 10-00am however as all the unemployed people leave their Mercs, BMs and Audis there while they sign on. I hope this helps.

There is a carpark across from the job centre that is quite cheap. It is difficult to park up after 10-00am however as all the unemployed people leave their Mercs, BMs and Audis there while they sign on. I hope this helps.

how much is that then?

Not big on manners are you?

Try google, wonderful invention!

This is what pains me about putting stuff on a forum, you get some useful advice which you are grateful for but then theres always some moron like you who has nothing better to do that post unhelpful rubbish.

Im sure there is a section on the forum for people who like putting nonsensical incoherent posts such as your self.

This is what pains me about putting stuff on a forum, you get some useful advice which you are grateful for but then theres always some moron like you who has nothing better to do that post unhelpful rubbish.

Im sure there is a section on the forum for people who like putting nonsensical incoherent posts such as your self.

http://www.rotherhamtowncentre.co.uk/whatshappening/latestnewsdetail.asp?id=87

You can thank me if you want, or next time you can google it yourself!

Archived