Morrison`s open until 11pm tonight (Sat)-Petrol 11.30pm

I’ve just phoned Morrison’s at Catcliffe (839356) and they are open until 11pm tonight (Sat 7th May). I’ve never know that before-maybe there is an “opening times war” going on. Morrison’s petrol station at Catcliffe (362282) are serving fuel until 11.30pm tonight. Even Asda close at 10pm on Sat and they are generally 24 hour opening in the week.

Just thought some of you might want to do a bit of late night shopping on a Sat-pizzas & cans of booze. :|

Morrisons at Halfway will now be opening until 11pm Monday to Saturday (starting shortly, I forget which date): I presume it's because they're losing too much business to Sainsbury's, which always has done.

Incidentally, you missed a digit from both phone numbers.

Morrisons at Halfway will now be opening until 11pm Monday to Saturday (starting shortly, I forget which date): I presume it's because they're losing too much business to Sainsbury's, which always has done.

Incidentally, you missed a digit from both phone numbers.

Which digit would that be? :huh:

Archived