Hotels with hot tub help

Hi Guys,

I am needing the forums help. My good lady and I are needing a night away somewhere . somewhere really romantic. however the catch is we want a room witha private hottub. so we can enjoy bubbles etc.

can anyone help with some nice places near or around the south yorkshire area. plus need to be resonable as well.

thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I am needing the forums help. My good lady and I are needing a night away somewhere . somewhere really romantic. however the catch is we want a room witha private hottub. so we can enjoy bubbles etc.

can anyone help with some nice places near or around the south yorkshire area. plus need to be resonable as well.

thanks in advance

I thought Michael Jackson gave that to a zoo? What ever rocks your boat. :o

Dont know why i didnt think of google. The reason for the question in the first place was to find out if anyone else had possibly any good experiences anywhere. but as usual someone on a forum. hits out with the old google link.

Up to this point i have used google. searched hotels with hot tubs/jacuzzis as such but would like if anyone has places that are discreet. nice setting, not your run of the mill hotel with a hot tub for everyone to use.

But

I thought Michael Jackson gave that to a zoo? What ever rocks your boat. :o

you need to get a life. I want to enjoy the time with my partner. with the view to proposal .

A couple of years ago, we stayed at a hotel in Castleton, and we had our own hot-tub - and a four-poster bed. At the time, the landlord was talking of selling up, so whether it still is the same i dont know. Trouble is, I can't remember the name of the hotel, but will ask husband later! - I know it was opposite a car park, if thats any help. - Might have been called The Castle, come to think of it.

Food was delicious too, and not too expensive.

Archived