Heeley bottom 1960s-1970s

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but noel passed away a few years ago, i am a friend of his brother tony

deano lives in dubia now

It's always the same, every time I bump into someone who I haven't seen for ages, I end up with a list of fatalities. :(

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but noel passed away a few years ago, i am a friend of his brother tony

deano lives in dubia now

Sad to hear that about Noel, have you got any details of what happened and when I never knew at all about him, I went to School with Noel

deano lives in dubia now

Sorry to hear that samp, im not sure why he died but i did think that he looked unwell when i last seen him.

Thats right about the dog lingo. Im almost sure i seen Noel up Woodseats a few year ago. I remember they moved on the frazer estate when their house was demolished possibly late 70s. Mr Wilson was a wirey little bloke like Deano and brought the lads up to be hard.
Have you seen what has been put here about Noel passing away I cant believe it,yes he was a hard little so and so he was half my size and he could be a real hand full I would think twice about tackling him, all the family were brought up hard he was a good mate to me at one time .

Have you seen what has been put here about Noel passing away I cant believe it,yes he was a hard little so and so he was half my size and he could be a real hand full I would think twice about tackling him, all the family were brought up hard he was a good mate to me at one time .

Yes mate it must be a real shock to you as it is to me. A lot of people still mention Noel in conversations, the old days of King Ecberts and things im sure you know about being his old friend. I hope you know when i said Mr Wilson i was refering to his dad. I dont knock being brought up hard old Mr Wilson was also a nice bloke.

Funny that to hear about Noel Two of my old mates passed away a few years ago from Heely, did any one remember Dave Jackson, Jacko was his nik name he had three fingers got them blown off in a power station when he was young he passed away a few years ago,then there was Billy Robo from Healy he past away a few years ago to,seem to have lost quite a lot of mates from the past.

Yes mate it must be a real shock to you as it is to me. A lot of people still mention Noel in conversations, the old days of King Ecberts and things im sure you know about being his old friend. I hope you know when i said Mr Wilson i was refering to his dad. I dont knock being brought up hard old Mr Wilson was also a nice bloke.
Yes I went to King Egberts with Noel, my nik name was Kiwi at School I came from New Zealand as Kid,I remember Noel was never a fit lad think he used to suffer from asthma,he was never one for sports or athletics,he smoked like a good un when we were lads

Sorry to hear about Noel.

I remember him from the Earl of Arundel PH, he was a decent snooker player,

the last time I met him (a few years ago) was in Netto on Queens Road,

at the time Noel was walking with the aid of crutches.

• 1 month later...

Oh, how I wish I was alive back in the 60s to see how Heeley and the rest of Sheffield was like! I may only be a teenager but it's been a wish for as long as I can remember to go back in time. Does anyone have any pictures or links to pictures of Heeley or the rest of Sheffield that they could post on here? I fall in love with some of the pictures I see :) Thanks.

Archived