Is this true? Israel attacked USS Liberty?

USS Liberty survivor :

"We had been surveilled all morning and part of the afternoon by Israeli forces. They knew who we were. We heard them reporting over radio who we were and how we were sailing and where we were sailing. They saw the flag and everything else. We were in international waters."

http://www.rense.com/general39/pilot.htm

With 'friends' like Israel, who needs enemies ?

Ok guys what i don't understand is,why would they attack their allies if it wasn't a mistake as others on here saying..Sorry i don't get it

Funny tho how these 'others' on this thread who are quick to believe the survivors are usually the first to call americans liars. :suspect:

Ok guys what i don't understand is,why would they attack their allies if it wasn't a mistake as others on here saying..Sorry i don't get it

Israel was about to attack Syria (via the Golan Heights); the US got wind of their plans so the cowardly IDF decided to 'silence' those on board the USS Liberty.

Archived