"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

I just wish they'd give over whining about being treated like a sexual object when they quite clearly want to be seen that way.

Dressing as a sexual being and wishing to be objectified are two very different things. One is a perfectly normal and healthy attitude in life, and the other is dehumanising.

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to dress 'sexy' and be sexually attractive. Not one thing.

I don't know.

No.

I'm saying that women who like to wear next to nothing in order to feel sexy(and this is why they do it, don't listen to any other nonsense they tell you)should be more aware that doing so sexualises them. Men aren't sexualising them.. the women are doing it to themselves.

Granted, not all women do it. Just as not all men shout abuse at them or attack them, but some do.

They can wear whatever they want for me, I love to leer. I just wish they'd give over whining about being treated like a sexual object when they quite clearly want to be seen that way.

Being treated and being seen are two completely different concepts. You also haven't explained how women can prevent themselves from being raped.

Being treated and being seen are two completely different concepts. You also haven't explained how women can prevent themselves from being raped.

Might I suggest the cardboard cylinder from a toilet roll inserted beneath the underwear to resemble an aroused male organ.

If that doesn't make em back off in a big hurry I dont know what would.

Might I suggest the cardboard cylinder from a toilet roll inserted beneath the underwear to resemble an aroused male organ.

If that doesn't make em back off in a big hurry I dont know what would.

That might even be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Dressing as a sexual being and wishing to be objectified are two very different things. One is a perfectly normal and healthy attitude in life, and the other is dehumanising.

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to dress 'sexy' and be sexually attractive. Not one thing.

Well said.

:thumbsup:

Being treated and being seen are two completely different concepts.
Some don't give a rats ass about that ron.

Posted by ronthenekred

You also haven't explained how women can prevent themselves from being raped.

How can I without knowing the situation you have in mind? Some victims of rape may have been able to prevent it if they'd used more caution. Some may have had no way of preventing it. Depends on the situation you have in mind doesn't it.

Some don't give a rats ass about that ron.

How can I without knowing the situation you have in mind? Some victims of rape may have been able to prevent it if they'd used more caution. Some may have had no way of preventing it. Depends on the situation you have in mind doesn't it.

Can you suggest an example?

Archived