"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

I'm failing to see the picture Actually. Are you saying these animals are doing it to satisfy their sadistic urges? Urges that(as far as I am aware)only humans are consciously aware of?

Viewed through a human lense, ducks indulge in gang rape, bonobo monkeys commit incest and acts of homsexuality.

Viewed through a human lense, ducks indulge in gang rape, bonobo monkeys commit incest and acts of homsexuality.
Are they aware that their infringement on duck and monkey rights is wrong though?:D

You're funny. You really are.

Not as funny are Halibut the mangina surely? :hihi:
Halibut's lends insincere sentiment to most sensitive issues. But in his defence, he's not the only SF user guilty of doing it. Blowing smoke up peoples asses is a common trait on here.

Halibut's lends insincere sentiment to most sensitive issues. But in his defence, he's not the only SF user guilty of doing it. Blowing smoke up peoples asses is a common trait on here.

Seems to me in my usual endeavours the smoke blowers are leaving. Either they're starting to grow up or the public service cutbacks means they don't get paid for posting in here anymore. :love:

Seems to me in my usual endeavours the smoke blowers are leaving. Either they're starting to grow up or the public service cutbacks means they don't get paid for posting in here anymore. :love:

I envisage the mangina's taking to the streets in masses in protest wearing Bruno style cut downs that expose the bum cheeks:hihi:

People do read the book by its cover. If I dressed Like a Skin head you might be excused for thinking I'm a racist thug and deserve to get slotted on a night out, Well dress like a whore and you might get your bum pintched or worse. Not right but many people can't read very well so expect people to read you wrong. Cover up and show some class.

People do read the book by its cover. If I dressed Like a Skin head you might be excused for thinking I'm a racist thug and deserve to get slotted on a night out, Well dress like a whore and you might get your bum pintched or worse. Not right but many people can't read very well so expect people to read you wrong. Cover up and show some class.
I agree with you Riche. However, I feel it necessary to point out to you that some SF members would consider it politically incorrect to draw comparisons between 'dressing like a skin head' and 'dressing like a whore'.

Don't ask me why though.

No go on, ask me why!!:D

I envisage the mangina's taking to the streets in masses in protest wearing Bruno style cut downs that expose the bum cheeks:hihi:

Indeed and then walk into a gay bar and complain about getting sexually assaulted or walking into a straight bar and getting lumped in the face.

Come the resulting court case guess who it is doesn't want the jury to take account of their behaviour?

Indeed and then walk into a gay bar and complain about getting sexually assaulted or walking into a straight bar and getting lumped in the face.

Come the resulting court case guess who it is doesn't want the jury to take account of their behaviour?

Aarrh, but the jury would know before hand that they are required to reach a verdict based on idealism, not reality.

Archived