"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

Aarrh, but the jury would know before hand that they are required to reach a verdict based on idealism, not reality.

It's then that you know "special" courts or cases with no juries are being arranged for some reason.

No amount of indoctrination is going to persuade them.

A note to all women:

With the possibility you may be sexually abused or at worse raped, blame no one but yourself. You are responsible for the actions of an abuser, one might suggest the abuser is actually the victim, diddums, and you in turn are the abuser. Slut. If you don't wish to be attacked stay in doors (no guarantees there though I'm afraid) If you wish to take the risk try to think like a rapist, try to think what motivates him, try to think where he hangs out, try to think where he's likely to pounce, even better ask one, their everywhere and plainly visible. Failing that ask an apologist, they have great wisdom and insight on the reasons you are raped, or should I say reason, you slut!

Also, as an added bonus (to your advantage) the rapist has the words "Sex attacker" tattooed on his forehead. He also comes with a revolving neon light attached to his head and a laser light show embedded into his genital area.

But beware, there are the really dangerous sexual perverts, those being the ones that don't announce themselves, don't have a tatoo and certainly don't glow pink in the dark.

So don't dress like a "slut" and everything will be just fine and dandy.

By the time you've contemplated all the above and struggled with all the implications, most of where you planned to go will now be closed. You see, I've just saved you a rape.

A note to all rapists and apologists:

Get help.

A note to all women:

With the possibility you may be sexually abused or at worse raped, blame no one but yourself. You are responsible for the actions of an abuser, one might suggest the abuser is actually the victim, diddums, and you in turn are the abuser. Slut. If you don't wish to be attacked stay in doors (no guarantees there though I'm afraid) If you wish to take the risk try to think like a rapist, try to think what motivates him, try to think where he hangs out, try to think where he's likely to pounce, even better ask one, their everywhere and plainly visible. Failing that ask an apologist, they have great wisdom and insight on the reasons you are raped, or should I say reason, you slut!

Also, as an added bonus (to your advantage) the rapist has the words "Sex attacker" tattooed on his forehead. He also comes with a revolving neon light attached to his head and a laser light show embedded into his genital area.

But beware, there are the really dangerous sexual perverts, those being the ones that don't announce themselves, don't have a tatoo and certainly don't glow pink in the dark.

So don't dress like a "slut" and everything will be just fine and dandy.

By the time you've contemplated all the above and struggled with all the implications, most of where you planned to go will now be closed. You see, I've just saved you a rape.

A note to all rapists and apologists:

Get help.

Oh, if only it was so simple. Some retail jobs demand that you wear makeup. For example, at Harrods:

Full makeup at all time: base, blusher, full eyes (not too heavy), lipstick, lip liner and gloss are worn at all time and maintained discreetly (please take into account the store display lighting which has a 'washing out' effect).

Ladies, you must appear attractive at all times ... but not TOOOOO attractive ... okay? It's a very fine line I know, but be careful not to cross the line either way. Show too much flesh and you're "asking for it", dress too plain or don't wear makeup, then you must be a lessie or summat.

:loopy:

A note to all men:

With the possibility you may one day be accused of being a misogynist or at worse a potential rapist if you so much as comment or look at a women who intentionally and purposely dresses provocatively and behaves provocatively when out on the town then of her own free will proceeds to gyrate her hips and shake that booty against your man bits in a half ditched drunken attempt to mimic the style and reenact the erotically suggestive moves of the 'widely criticised' Rihanna, whilst inadvertently although quite effectively undermining the efforts of countless others who throughout the years, have tried in vain but for some unexplained reason never quite managed to protect the rights of women all over the globe who are still being commercially and corporately portrayed as sexual objects that us men like to use and abuse in order to satisfy our sick and filthy lustful desires.

Fold your arms, divert your gaze and continually repeat to yourself- men are completely and utterly to blame, men are completely and utterly to blame, men are completely and utterly to blame.....

If doing this doesn't cause your arousal to subside, fear not, as the provocatively dressed lady will have gyrated herself towards the sex fiend stood nearest you by now; who, I hope, will be stood arms folded, diverting his gaze whilst continually repeating to himself....

A note to all men:

With the possibility you may one day be accused of being a misogynist or at worse a potential rapist if you so much as comment or look at a women who intentionally and purposely dresses provocatively and behaves provocatively when out on the town then of her own free will proceeds to gyrate her hips and shake that booty against your man bits in a half ditched drunken attempt to mimic the style and reenact the erotically suggestive moves of the 'widely criticised' Rihanna, whilst inadvertently although quite effectively undermining the efforts of countless others who throughout the years, have tried in vain but for some unexplained reason never quite managed to protect the rights of women all over the globe who are still being commercially and corporately portrayed as sexual objects that us men like to use and abuse in order to satisfy our sick and filthy lustful desires.

Fold your arms, divert your gaze and continually repeat to yourself- men are completely and utterly to blame, men are completely and utterly to blame, men are completely and utterly to blame.....

If doing this doesn't cause your arousal to subside, fear not, as the provocatively dressed lady will have gyrated herself towards the sex fiend stood nearest you by now; who, I hope, will be stood arms folded, diverting his gaze whilst continually repeating to himself....

Try not to be to bitter about losing out to the next guy. Your day will come. :hihi:

A note to all men:

If you're talking about the blame for rape or sexual assault, and you're trying to be sarcastic, then I'm afraid you really are part of the problem.

If a man rapes or assaults someone, then that man is completely and utterly to blame.

That's why I'm calling these women irresponsible for doing it.

Which is where you are wrong. It isn't irresponsible to wear clothes of one's own choosing. It isn't irresponsible to wear a Sheff Utd shirt to a Sheff Wed match. It isn't irresponsible to wear a Boy George outfit to a Klan Rally. The victim is never responsible for the crime against them.

Which is where you are wrong. It isn't irresponsible to wear clothes of one's own choosing. It isn't irresponsible to wear a Sheff Utd shirt to a Sheff Wed match. It isn't irresponsible to wear a Boy George outfit to a Klan Rally. The victim is never responsible for the crime against them.

However it is utterly stupid to do any of the above and you would be increasing the risk of danger to yourself.

Try not to be to bitter about losing out to the next guy. Your day will come. :hihi:
Thanks for the words of reassurance, but I'm particular about what type of woman I treat to a kebab before molesting her.

I have standards.

Archived