"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

ok I did

And I'll say it again. It doesn't matter what I think a slut dresses like. Its the perception of men, more likely to perceive the woman as a slut, not what I think. I'm not going to attack anyone..

Do you think the officer was going to attack someone? Seems he sees sluts all the time.

Well you divine it. I'm beginning to think your red neck comes from being out in the sun all day, mmm things are beginning to add up..:hihi:

I've provided a link to what women think a slut dresses like and said i'll agree with them. What more can I do..:suspect:

Express your own opinion of what dressing like a slut means?

I didn't evade the question, I simply pointed you in the general direction of the answer to enable you to see what it is as opposed to having it described to you.

Is that becausre you are incapable? I'm not going to town or Blackpool so to make it simple just describe a slut.

Stupidity hiding behind ignorance, coated in a thin veneer of smarm. Icky.
Welcome back Halibut. Iv'e a question for you.

OK Halibut, I've read enough of your nonsense for one day. Why have you stated in other posts that you disagree with women being commercially sexualised?

To clarify what I mean- What is it that you dislike about it?

Just for the record. I'm not expecting you to answer this one.

Bye Halibut!

Bye Halibut!:)

Express your own opinion of what dressing like a slut means?

Dressing like a slut means as described by the links I've provided. As portrayed by the women on slutwalk marches. I've said this a few times now. Just because this happens to concur with what the women think a slut looks like it doesn't make it any less of my opinion. They highlight it very well.

Its not possible to have unique thoughts about everything. Or in some cases about anything:hihi:

What do you think one dresses like? Or are you going to deny their existence?

Welcome back Halibut. Iv'e a question for you.

Bye Halibut!:)

Why do you think children who are abused should change their behaviour to avoid assault but not women?

And while we're at it why on a different thread did you go to great lengths to state that children who behave in a certain way are more likely to be sexually assaulted. Isn't this a contradiction of what you've said on here in that the womens behaviour is not a factor in any assault?

You need to see a doctor if a woman in a dress affects your ability to think. You'll spend your life dribbling and mumbling "leggies" to yourself.

Oh really so how do you react when you see an attractive female in sexy outfit, still more preoccupied with the average rainfall in Birmingham I'd guess?

OK Halibut, I've read enough of your nonsense for one day. Why have you stated in other posts that you disagree with women being commercially sexualised?

To clarify what I mean- What is it that you dislike about it?

Just for the record. I'm not expecting you to answer this one.

Bye Halibut!

What do I dislike about it? I think it harms young women and girls and young men too.

The selling of sex is giving rise (among other things) to a generation of young people who think that pubic hair is unnatural and that sexy = slim, blonde and surgically enhanced.

Archived