"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

Yet you started the thread and late into it your only definition is by typing into Google or YouTube to get your answer. You're right, nothing unique there.

Didn't you consider that the girls in that vid were doing the following to you, the officer and anyone else with very sore knuckles.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCktqGWZ0ZzfMIGKbOsHdHPAD3KEzWVAgGx8QEYqjaQlGMl5BOew

Wear a hat tomorrow Ron :hihi:

I think his point is that women who dress to attract men are sluts, unless of course their attracting streamline, which is doubtful. :hihi:

I've been in the company with lots of blokes who mutter "slut" or "lesbian" shortly after their advances have been, usually quite understandably, rejected.

I've been in the company with lots of blokes who mutter "slut" or "lesbian" shortly after their advances have been, usually quite understandably, rejected.

I don't believe that for a minute.

You've never been in the company of men...:D

I think his point is that women who dress to attract men are sluts, unless of course their attracting streamline, which is doubtful. :hihi:

No I don't think so. Some may think that if a woman dresses to attract a man for casual sex she is a slut. As are men who do the same.

A person dressed well to attract the opposite sex is doing what comes naturally. Looking for a partner, mate, husband, wife etc...

You're describing women who deliberately dress in a provactive style to cause a reaction. I think for the majority of the nation this would likely be defined as dressing like a slut..

That's my point.

I don't think the term "dressing like a slut" is possible, because sluts don't dress in a particular way, so how can I have been defining it.

It is therefore you that thinks my description = slut.

Is that correct, is it your opinion that any woman that dresses in what she thinks is sexy clothes is a slut?

No I don't think so. Some may think that if a woman dresses to attract a man for casual sex she is a slut. As are men who do the same.

A person dressed well to attract the opposite sex is doing what comes naturally. Looking for a partner, mate, husband, wife etc...

You mean that's what you think, you keep spouting at quisquose and his sexuality as a slur or insult, but don't have the balls to say what you mean. You and the likes of you always use a 3rd party term to express your own misogyny.

Frank? I'll be frank. You do talk *****.

You mean that's what you think, you keep spouting at quisquose and his sexuality as a slur or insult, but don't have the balls to say what you mean. You and the likes of you always use a 3rd party term to express your own misogyny.

He's married you numbskull and has mentioned his happy domestic life on this thread. I was poking fun at that.

And what does ***** mean. You can't even spell an insult...:hihi:

He's married you numbskull and has mentioned his happy domestic life on this thread. I was poking fun at that.

And what does ***** mean. You can't even spell an insult...:hihi:

No you weren't, you were losing an argument pathetically. C'mon lad, grow some. Continued smileys don't cut it.

The insults are quite funny tbh. I've just told my wife about them, and I can't post the reply ... but needless to say she doesn't think somebody would look too impressive in speedos. :hihi:

Archived