"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

He is a complete idiot, you really don't need more than 5 minutes on his site to learn this. He's a paranoid fool, who sees conspiracy everywhere, like a sexist version of David Icke.

What exactly are his qualifications, where did he get them? and what has he got 'years of experience' doing?

Why don't you write to him and find out? I think he studied at Cambridge but not sure.

Oh dear another one who reacts to the way something looks. LOL

I was just expecting him to be a little different is all, besides, I'd already commented on the content of hist website, the comment on his face fluff was purely supplemental.

I was just expecting him to be a little different is all, besides, I'd already commented on the content of hist website, the comment on his face fluff was purely supplemental.

Either way you've not said anything of any substance and just made yourself look a complete plonker..

Because you're the one claiming that his qualifications and his 'years of experience' give him credibility, so you should be able to back that up.

But you're the one who wants to know so ask him yourself! In the meantime I'll just paste his articles and let people like you make fools of themselves by never questioning them, just make childish little comments.

I do think feminists have the same deep down roots as the same male chauvonist pigs they hate but flipped over.....quite stupid really. Always hated extremist groups whatever form they take.

And this thinking of yours is based upon what exactly?

Archived