"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

But you're the one who wants to know
burden of proof is on the person making the claim, you have claimed he is a credible source because of his qualifications and 'years of experience'.

In the meantime I'll just paste his articles and let people like you make fools of themselves by never questioning them

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Nothing you've posted from his blog has been substantiated at all, it's all just his misogynistic opinion, and as far as you seem to know, he is completely unqualified and has no experience at all in a relevant field, so there is no reason to take his opinion as any more credible than anyone else's.

burden of proof is on the person making the claim, you have claimed he is a credible source because of his qualifications and 'years of experience'.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Nothing you've posted from his blog has been substantiated at all, it's all just his misogynistic opinion, and as far as you seem to know, he is completely unqualified and has no experience at all in a relevant field, so there is no reason to take his opinion as any more credible than anyone else's.

But you haven't questioned anything that he has said I've told you I think he studied at Cambridge, what his profession is and all hear from you is misandrist nonsense and childish comments.

If you want further proof such as a copy of his degree and doctorate then write to him yourself.

But you haven't questioned anything that he has said I've told you I think he studied at Cambridge, what his profession is and all hear from you is misandrist nonsense and childish comments.

What have I said that has been remotely anti-men? Could you give one measly example? Or was that just a lie?

You've told me you think he studied at Cambridge, that is meaningless though, you don't know, you're the one claiming he is a credible source on these matters, I'm simply asking you to show why he is supposedly credible.

'I think he studied at Cambridge' tells us nothing, because you 'think' all sorts of daft things.

You've also claimed he has 'years of experience' (presumably in a relevant field) yet you can't give any details at all.

This exchange started when you attacked another poster for criticising angry harry, which you attempted to justify by proclaiming him as an expert and someone who is more qualified than us to discuss these matters.

Do you actually have any reason to believe that, or did you just make it up?

Careful flamingjimmy, he's good at dishing out insults but can't seem to take it.

Even a childish attempt at insulting me, which was merely deflected by his poor spelling, resulted in him chucking his dummy out of the pram with more insults. Typical bullying behaviour.

I have to say, the mere presence of certain posters arguing against the misogyny, informs me that I'm on the right side of the debate.

:)

Well it's not difficult to follow such a simple methodology.

I suppose that sums it up.

Ever thought why sexual derogatory terms for women far outweigh those for men? I believe some study undertaken in the US found that 200 terms for woman and 20 for men were found. Any idea why that might be? The only term I've heard for men is "stag", even that could be construed as complimentary. For women the list is endless.

I suppose that sums it up.

Ever thought why sexual derogatory terms for women far outweigh those for men? I believe some study undertaken in the US found that 200 terms for woman and 20 for men were found. Any idea why that might be? The only term I've heard for men is "stag", even that could be construed as complimentary. For women the list is endless.

Yes I have funnily enough, have you?

You've been asked many times and yet your replies are evasive and generally off topic or on a tangent. My only guess is you're trying to create an atmosphere by which the thread will be closed down. That isn't surprising considering how foolish you and the other misogynists are performing.
Oh for goodness sake change the bloody record will you.

Isn't anyone allowed to hold an opinion that differs to the majority without being accused of being a misogynistic troll by a bunch of insincere, sanctimonious bull-crapping moral crusaders pretentiously sailing across the sea of irony aboard the ship of enlightenment.

I'm not a misogynist, nor am I a troll, but I am someone who isn't afraid to play devils advocate when discussing sensitive issues such as these.

One thing I could never be accused of is saying exactly what everyone wants to hear. I prefer to leave that sort of insincerity to the likes of you as boot polish and <REMOVED> is definitely an acquired taste.

Posted by ronthenekred

You pose questions reinforced by "confidence" without justifying that confidence when asked, probably for fear of digging your hole even deeper.

I pose questions reinforced by confidence? :hihi: If that's a criticism- thankyou!

Posted by ronthenekred

Many on here male and female have given good accounts of themselves in relation to the OP. You streamline and FS have failed miserably due to the fact your failure in defining a "slut".

Stop blowing smoke up everyone's ass ron. You're fully aware of what it is that men find slutty, and so are women, which is why most men and women would find it totally unacceptable if a parent allowed their 13 year daughter to dress- all together know- "sluttish"

Posted by ronthenekred

If you're going to defend the term at least have the nuts to define it first, maybe then we can move on to tangents.

It doesn't need defining if your a parent ron. Are you a parent ron?

And before we move on, did you answer the question I asked- Why parents most adults would find it unacceptable for a young teenage girl to wear clothes that reveal too much leg and cleavage? I do hope so, otherwise you're going to look rather silly after making unfounded accusations bout myself and FS avoiding certain questions.

Posted by rontherekred

Jessica made excellent points, and your reply? Pure misogynistic arrogant nonsense.

It isn't misogynistic at all. It just doesn't concur with the insincere pretentious bull-crap that you keep blurting on about.

Always bare in mind that what you type isn't right just because you're agreeing with what everyone else is typing as the aforementioned pretentious bull-crappers out number the aforementioned trolls on here.

Posted by ronthenekred

In reply to this post I'm sure you'll be greasing up in anticipation.

Spot-on once again ron. Seems you have me sussed.:rolleyes:

Archived