"Slutwalks" in N. America

What to wear  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What to wear

• Women should wear what they want
    • Women should be more careful what they wear

But surely its what the women who have been raped that's opinion is most important?

I'm just trying to provide a bit of balance to what seems a bit of a misandry thread..:hihi:

Although, would you agree that women are very much as bad as men and men very much as bad as women, in all aspects of life?

It highlights how and why there is such a disparity between perceptions of consent/coercion and why in many cases of acquaintance rape, the accused misguidedly believes that the woman in question consented.

There are undoubtedly good and bad people of both sexes. Whilst it is possible for a woman to rape a man, men do not fear sexual violence from women in the same way as women do from men, nor would fear of it define their behaviour. Most violent crime is committed by men as are most murders, including serial killing and domestic, so if you're playing the moral highground game, as you appear to be, we win.:D

It highlights how and why there is such a disparity between perceptions of consent/coercion and why in many cases of acquaintance rape, the accused misguidedly believes that the woman in question consented.

There are undoubtedly good and bad people of both sexes. Whilst it is possible for a woman to rape a man, men do not fear sexual violence from women in the same way as women do from men, nor would fear of it define their behaviour. Most violent crime is committed by men as are most murders, including serial killing and domestic, so if you're playing the moral highground game, as you appear to be, we win.:D

What about if you factor in abortions?

Excellent post Suffragette. I wonder if Streamline considers it misandrist to mention these undeniable truths?

Excellent post Suffragette. I wonder if Streamline considers it misandrist to mention these undeniable truths?

Thanks, Halibut!

Will leave you to carry the torch as I'm off to the gym. I hope that I don't get attacked, as I would be asking for it given that am wearing tight lycra gym-gear.:D

Archived