Where are the polite forummers?

why do some people who advertise things for sale/wanted.give away choose to just ignore people who reply to them?

There are times ive missed out on someone else selling something by opting for something here on the forum more local, but i wait for a reply, dont get one, then the item for sale somewhere else has been sold..

many a time ive enquired about items and got no reply whatsoever.. im polite enough to let people know when things are no longer available, why cant other people? It seems like they just take the money and run........it cost nothing to reply does it? moan over...:)

In the last week i have replied to two people asking for an item. None of them have bothered getting in touch with me. No skin off my back. It'll just stay in the shed.

It makes you think twice before trying to help someone out though.

I'm polite most of the time, I just get narky with trolls who think it's their life's work to wind me up! :rant:

I find that amazing considering your post earlier today about Rother Valley. That was a total lie and could be quite hurtful :|

I find that amazing considering your post earlier today about Rother Valley. That was a total lie and could be quite hurtful :|

Um...

It makes you think twice before trying to help someone out though.

Kind of sums up my thoughts on the matter :rolleyes:

Archived