Football club for 6 year old??

Hi, my son is just getting interested in football and i thought it would be good for him to join a club or something. Does anyone know of any for a 6 year old or is he a bit young still. Any help would be appreciated!

Have you tried Brunsmere junior football club, they have a good set up for children, I don't know what age they start from though, I just know my son went right through from being about 8 or 9 till his late teens and it was very well organised.

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC (FA Charter Standard Club) HAVE STARTED RUNNING MONDAY EVENING FOOTBALL TRAINING SESSIONS IN GRAVES PARK FOR THE U6 AND U7AGE GROUPS.

WELL STRUCTURED GAMES AND PROGRESSIVE TRAINING SESSIONS, 4 v 4 SMALL SIDED GAMES AND HAVING A LOT OF LAUGHS ALONG THE WAY. LOTS OF DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT USED, RANGING FROM SLALOM POLES AND LADDERS TO POP-UP NETS, BALLS FROM SIZE 1 TO SIZE 3.

LOCATED BY THE CRICKET PAVILION AT THE COBNAR ROAD ENTRANCE. SESSIONS COST £1.00 AND WILL RUN FROM 6.00 TO 7.00 OR 7.30, WEATHER PERMITTING. ALL WELCOME.

FOR MORE DETAILS MESSAGE ME OR CONTACT THE GUYS BELOW:

CHRIS 07737 133030 OR MARK 07807 942006.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a number for them by any chance? I'm new to this footballing so not sure what i'm doing, lol!

Sorry I don't haave a number my son is now in his 30's so it is a long time since he played, but I know they are still quite good through a friend's son.

Apology due...

We had to make the decision to cancel training tonight but it seems that a number of people turned up on spec or did not get our messages and turned up anyway - seemed to go okay as they ended up having a kick about. Sincere apologies if you did not get our messages and turned up.

There will be a full session next week.

Norton Lees JFC

• 1 month later...

Archived