Ever seen a ghost

i have, a monk kept appearing right in front of my eyes, i was about 13, was'nt that bothered at first, but then after i had seen it a few tims i got a bit scared, so told my mum, she got a priest to come round and do somethin to get rid of it, but it didint go, just started running up and down stairs at night, and banging doors, running taps.....we had to move out, i was the only one who saw it though

i once got into conversation with a person I had never met before. He told me his address and said the house was haunted because of strange happenings there.

I knew who had lived in the house in the 1950s and that someone had committed suicide there.

i once got into conversation with a person I had never met before. He told me his address and said the house was haunted because of strange happenings there.

I knew who had lived in the house in the 1950s and that someone had committed suicide there.

A complete stranger just decided to give you their address?

our lass looks a bit ghostly when she gets up with me at 5 in the morning , well shes scary at that time aswell lol

:hihi:

I have twice seen something I could not explain however I do not believe they were ghosts, they were not really 'there' but very real at the same time. The people I saw were not aware I could see them neither could the people I was with.

I put it down to an overactive imagination and too much beer and not wearing my glasses :hihi: The first time was when I was a teenager at a friends house when two girls were talking to each other, they were there a while I walked out of the room and when I returned they were not there. The second was in my 20's, it was a man stood looking slightly away from me, but looking at me out of the corner of his eyes he was stood very still and he just faded away I could only describe him as almost like an impression in the wall.

Maybe it runs in the family my Nanna had a nervous breakdown after apparently seeing a dead relative..madness must be in the genes :hihi:

Archived