Ever seen a ghost

Im a paranormal investigator, and would like to hear anyones accounts of spirits, im working on a theory at the minute (well trying to debunk one) of why only certain people 'see' ghost or experience the paranormal.

So anyone who is willing to tell me details of experiences etc please PM.

Dan

I saw one in my old house in Wadsley area. It was early evening and I was clearing toys etc from livingroom. Had my arms full and left livingroom to go into diningroom when I saw a blonde little girl just in front of me. I obviously just thought was my youngest daughter and said "what you up to monkey?" She turned into the diningroom just ahead of me but as I turned to go in she had vanished. I thought she was cheekily playing hide and seek (although she would have had to have been very quick in hiding!) I checked every possible place and went through into the kitchen and checked there. She wasn't in either room and there was no way she could've passed me. I went upstairs and both my daughters were lost in their board game and had obviously been playing a while. It was then that I realised the little girl had been wearing a long white coloured dress or nightdress when my daughter was in bright leggings and top.

I later found out my husband (ex now) had also seen the little girl in the hallway.

It was a late victorian house so the clothing would be right for that time.

A guy I know, one of the most well balanced down to earth individuals swore he saw an apparition while working in the basement of a power station in the small hours of the morning. Others said it was supposed to be haunted by a worker who was killed there many years before.

I would never have believed any of it but the fact that this particular individual swore he saw what looked like a smoky shadowy figure near the entrance to the steps makes me wonder

Most of these stories are simply explained by sleep paralysis aka Night Workers Paralysis or Hypnagogia. Studies show most people have at least one episode in their life, my most vivid being of ‘Death’ the hooded figure standing in the room with me.

I’d also describe it as Dreaming With your Eyes Open.

Most of these stories are simply explained by sleep paralysis aka Night Workers Paralysis or Hypnagogia. Studies show most people have at least one episode in their life, my most vivid being of ‘Death’ the hooded figure standing in the room with me.

If it was anyone else but this particular person I would be inclined to agree with you. However, as I previously mentioned this guy doesnt exactly suffer from over imagination and had worked in that particular sub-station several times before while on night shift. In such an environement with 34 thousand volts of electricity humming through cables a few feet from your body dreaming or distraction isn't an option.

about 8 of us all saw the same thing at the same time, group hallucination, group sleep??

hi, just to introduce myself first. my name is natalie, im part of a team of paranormal investigators. we have investigated peoples houses for them and shown them what we have found, with most of them being none believers that has soon changed.

i think that everyone has a right to choose what they believe but if you have seen or heard what we have, i think you would change your mind!

Archived