Ever seen a ghost

im not on here to argue or prove a point to you thats not who i am! im just trying to state my point of view from a paranormal investigator., that we and most other paranormal investigation teams will have cought some kind of audio that cannot be explained

You've recorded some audio that you can't explain, ok, fine. Aside from the fact that there are probably audio professionals out there who could explain it, lets just say for the sake of argument, that you have recorded some things that truly cannot be explained.

How on earth do you get from there to 'ghosts exist'? that is just not logical.

'enough stories'?

The same could be said for alien abductions, lizard people sightings, meetings with various mutually exclusive gods. People see things that aren't there. Also, people lie. Also People remember things wrong. Between those three I think I just about cover it.

How about Sasquatch? Great big footprints seen and photographed in the forests of the Northwest USA, human in appearance but too large for a normal human's.

There arent any gorillas in those regions either

Those feelings can be reproduced by scientists by using infrasound, or stimulating certain parts of the brain, they can even make you see things.

source 1

"In the first controlled experiment of infrasound, Lord and Wiseman played four contemporary pieces of live music, including some laced with infrasound, at a London concert hall and asked the audience to describe their reactions to the music.

The audience did not know which pieces included infrasound but 22 percent reported more unusual experiences when it was present in the music.

Their unusual experiences included feeling uneasy or sorrowful, getting chills down the spine or nervous feelings of revulsion or fear.

“These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot consciously detect infrasound,” said Wiseman, who presented his findings to the British Association science conference."

source 2

"Simple stimulation of the brain can cause the mind to play complex and creepy tricks on itself, neurologists have discovered. They found that, by inserting electrodes into a specific part of the brain, they could induce a patient to sense that an illusory 'shadow person' was lurking behind her"

Sounds reasonable enough I guess. Wonder why the cat suddenly gets all alert, stares at a particular part of the room and his fur starts to go up.

Animals can often predict earthquakes also.

Lots of things that defy rational explanation

i have, a monk kept appearing right in front of my eyes, i was about 13, was'nt that bothered at first, but then after i had seen it a few tims i got a bit scared, so told my mum, she got a priest to come round and do somethin to get rid of it, but it didint go, just started running up and down stairs at night, and banging doors, running taps.....we had to move out, i was the only one who saw it though

I've seen a Nun with a none human face, lights that appeared in the fireplace and had somebody whisper in my ear in the dead of night. The last one freaked me out.

:suspect:

'enough stories'?

The same could be said for alien abductions, lizard people sightings, meetings with various mutually exclusive gods. People see things that aren't there. Also, people lie. Also People remember things wrong. Between those three I think I just about cover it.

I think claiming that what we have here on earth is all there is, is far more unlikely than the claims of what some people have seen..

The Universe is a pretty big thing and its highly unlikely that we're alone...

Archived