100 women on rich list! Should they count?

I know many people who have inherited large sums of money, yet still gone out and started a business from scratch and become very successful in their own right. These people can never win though. If they do well "Silver spoon boy!", If they fail "No skin of their nose, they're loaded anyway!". Jealousy is a pathetic, empty emotion.:mad:

Jelousy is a "pathetic empty emotion" as you well know.:hihi:

Jelousy is a "pathetic empty emotion" as you well know.:hihi:

I do, many people are jealous of what I have. I can't see why anyone would be jealous of these women that gain their fortunes by cheating on men though? Annoyed by them yes, jealous of them no.

I do, many people are jealous of what I have. I can't see why anyone would be jealous of these women that gain their fortunes by cheating on men though? Annoyed by them yes, jealous of them no.

Personally, I cant see how anyone would be impressed by someone, just because they are rich.There are much more important things in life, tbh.

In fact, if you look at people who are very rich, like The Beckhams, that is enough to ensure that you would never want to be like them.)... that outfit she wore at the wedding:surprised

Personally, I cant see how anyone would be impressed by someone, just because they are rich.There are much more important things in life, tbh.

In fact, if you look at people who are very rich, like The Beckhams, that is enough to ensure that you would never want to be like them.)... that outfit she wore at the wedding:surprised

I happen to agree with you.:)

What's this fool talking about?
I hope you are not speaking of me,if you were a true sheffielder you would understand this language.This was me taking the micky out of manofstrad for his mispelling and for going on about his house in Dore.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I hope you are not speaking of me,if you were a true sheffielder you would understand this language.This was me taking the micky out of manofstrad for his mispelling and for going on about his house in Dore.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi: I wasn't going on about my house and my spelling is spot on every time.:)

Archived