100 women on rich list! Should they count?

Do thieves and bank robbers have a publicly measurable wealth? I doubt it, so they'd struggle to make the list. I guess that imagined and made up wealth would also struggle to make the list.

These women do have a publicly measurable wealth that is not made up.:huh:

Story here

Should these women be included in the rich list when they have had the money left to them by their dead husbands? Self made women fair enough, but we all know that even these women get a leg up from the male business community.:mad:

It must be galling for you, these women keeping you lower down the list than you think you deserve to be.

I know what you are saying, but do you think it is fair that these women have not made the money themselves? What next, theives and bank robbers in the rich list?:confused:

Are men who've inherited money on the list? (We know the answer is a yes). :roll:

I know what you are saying, but do you think it is fair that these women have not made the money themselves? What next, theives and bank robbers in the rich list?:confused:

I think Queen Elizabeth 2 on the rich list some years ago.

I don't think it matters whether it was earned or inherited. Come to think of it I don't think the rich list matters at all.

Archived